Thursday, May 28, 2009

shutting up Björn, part 1: good cop

Photobucket
picture: Megadeth, album cover, copyright Megadeth.
Recently I was approached with the offer to fill the Vice-chair of a regional UN Model Organisation, an institution that should help to make known the UN Millenium Goals and to help to realize them on the national/local level and to cooperate with the national United Nations Association.
The implementation of the UN-AOC national plans to restrict freedom of speech and to develop an UN-accepted behaviour in the areas of youth, media, education and migration is not just at full swing, but also backed by serious and immense spiritual force, as I could experience in the last days.
Added to this, I find myself under heavy observation and I have all reason to believe now that also my Email-writing is tapped. However, as I am not willing to further their goals, I wanted to let you know that I friendly declined the sweet offer. It's just not the right place for me:). Better not be a general in the war against the saints, may the Lord have grace. So now I should expect the bad cop to show up soon? Or do you have more sugar for me good cop?
Big thanks to all of you who stood by me with the decision! 
For further reading I recommend Rich's excellent blog: http://www.pineline.blogspot.com/
stay tuned!
farmer

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be bold - be strong - for the Lord thy God is with thee -
Good decision Bjorn - may the Lord grant you increase -

DouginMI

Setterman said...

Farmer, I’m with Doug, but I await that midnight knock at the door every day, but better than that I await a “trumpet” call; in the mean time I know that I know that “my redeemer lives.”

Rudi said...

A wise decision Bjorn. Have you in prayer daily. Thanks also for your
detailed contribution with your additional knowlege of Javier Solana's family tree on Constance's blog. - Rudi

Rich Peterson - Medford said...

Happy to read your latest post Farmer. Better to be the wrecking ball from outside than the termite from within. The hour is late.

Rich

Roma said...

Praying for you brother and please let us know if we can do anything more. I have room here in the US if you need to come oK??? We are all in this together brother, love in his precious name Jesus of Nazareth

Joyce said...

Bjorn,

That sounds like a very wise decision. I'll pray that Abba gives you His direction for your life. You can really come under tremendous spiritual attack with all that you write about.. May He protect you with the full armor and may none of the enemies schemes have a foothold in your life.

I have been looking at some pretty dark stuff lately connected with UN. You can look at CC's previous couple of blogs to see.. None of us should underestimate just how evil the enemies plans are.

We all need a lot of prayer these days and I hope my brothers and sisters in Yeshua on the blog will join me in praying for you and your family without ceasing.


Blessings,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. I've noticed that anytime I try to click to a site about Solana Adobe wants to "update" my reader.? Thanks for all you do. karen in NC

SV said...

Dear Bjorn,
"Stand fast, therefore, in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1
Excellent choice, my friend! Praying for you always,
-SV

Leana said...

Praying for you Bjorn, may God's grace be with you.

Karen...me too! It finally went away after a week or two of ignoring it. Next it will be "HP". Good luck.

I know I haven't been around much, but you all are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Leana

björn (farmer) said...

Thanks to all of you for your tremendous support! Björn

Constance Cumbey said...

So very saddened and sorry to say it, but given your other blogspot which I stumbled upon today, the UN offer is hardly surprising -- unless there are two "Farmers" both of whom defend theses, that is.

Constance