Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Solana asked about someone naming him ANTICHRIST

Photobucket
Dr. Javier Solana, source: GERALD HERBERT / AP
It's 3,5 years in the 7 years ENP treaty of EU with Israel
and in a summer holiday interview with "laverdad.es", Javier Solana has just been asked:
"-In this times one can hear many things about your person, which is the worst?"
Solana: "The worst thing I forgot".
- "Even when a sect named you the Antichrist?"
Solana: "The only one left on the list of the non-American sect was me, so they put me on as the Antichrist, but I'm not sure why."
"original answer in Spanish: "El único que salía en la lista de la secta no americano era yo y me pusieron como el Anticristo, pero no sé muy bien por qué."
(read the whole story on the "sect" here: Link, and my comment from April here: Link)
read the whole summer interview here:
"Javier Solana: "Walking quickly I win anything"
Summertime in Pontevedra, where every day goes by with a bath on the beach. "I like the water at 19 degrees Celsius," says this wise diplomat
08/17/1910 - 00:41 - by ESTER REQUENA
"Now that the political left who is said to be unable to close the ranks, you could give private English classes this summer to Zapatero ...
"Or he's going to take classes because it is summer and it's the time to take a rest, and I do not want to give him those because I also want to rest.
- Trying a lot the beach in the Ria de Pontevedra?
"Every day I take a bath, I like the water at 19 degrees.
What I do not like is being on the beach with all that is implied with it.
"You left the tennis court after becoming an international leader," why?
"Since some time I do not longer play tennis, though I've played enough.
- What world leader would challenge you in running through the mountains in Galicia? Because your bodyguards are left to dust.
"In Fast-Walking would beat anyone; At running I do not know.
"What a phone book will you have. Which is the most precious number?
"Mine, because I have to agree to give it away.
- Neither Obama, Putin ...?
"They know my phone number and I do not have to have theirs (laughs).
- What is the politician who has left you with his mouth open?
"More left me with my mouth open than with my mouth closed.
- Names?
"A lot.
"There is no way to coax you...
"Well, no.
- What you wanted to say and were stopped by diplomacy?
"There was some very tough diplomacy were I have not said anything.
- Is political correctness sometimes not hypocritical?
"Not in my case. My goal has been the policy, diplomacy and to seek peace, not violence.Sometimes you have to keep quiet for that to be given.
- Do not you ever thought about 'what does a physicist like me do in a place like this'?
"What I've asked myself is what makes a person like me in a place like this. To me physics is joy and I'm still in love with science. I've been very happy being a scientist, I have not been a great scientist and had not been awarded a Nobel Prize, but it would have been a worthy scientist.
"With it how well you would be teaching at University ...
"But I left active politics ...
"The tabloid press has taken the television, do we need more diplomacy in this sector?
"But do not to talk about me, right? I have not had much contact with the tabloids.
"With more than 3,560 flight hours in recent years, have you ever experienced the "economy class syndrome?
"Lots. So many flight hours have passed around me.
"The bike did not pass those things, where are the two left wheels?
"My old bike is gone. Yesterday I have not been on a bike and I did not drive, although I packed one with a friend.
"-In this times one can hear many things about your person, which is the worst?"
Solana: "The worst thing I forgot".
- "Even when a sect named you the Antichrist?"
Solana: "The only one left on the list of the non-American sect was me, so they put me on as the Antichrist, but I'm not sure why."
- And the best? When all the media are placed at the Moncloa? (farmer: current working place of Solana in Madrid)
"The best thing I've heard to is to Bach (laughs).
"If Zapatero says ....
"Depends on where.
- A La Moncloa?
-"No" (emphatic).
- What about elsewhere?
"I do not want anything from active politics. I remain a public man that wants to help to improve his country, but without being in active politics. It happened.
- How is the world?
"The world is fine, thanks.
- What in Spain is doing well?
"Yes. It has problems like all countries, but not more than others."
stay tuned!
farmer

No comments: