Monday, July 25, 2011

the Oslo plot thickens...

In a very good find, today Constance Cumbey quotes from the mass-killers document "2083":

What follows is a brief outline of the thesis put forward by writer Bat Ye'or in her book Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis. My information is based on her book (which should be read in full). In addition I have drawn from some of her articles and interviews. I [Anders Breivik aka Andrew Berwick] republish the information with her [Bat Ye'or] blessing, but this summary is completely my own.

C.C. writes:"What makes this more fascinating to me is Bat Ye'or's and her husband's very tight relationship with Rene Wadlow and her husband, David Littmann Ph.D. which I wrote about in my February 27th, 2011 blogspot"
http://cumbey.blogspot.com/2011/02/shocker-rene-wadlow-bat-yeor-david.html


(I have written about René Wadlow in May 2010 in relation to his involment with to the Theosophical Society, Ervin Laszló, David Spangler and beeing a pupil of Javier Solana's grandfather Salvador de Madariaga:)
http://freiberg.blogspot.com/2010/05/planetary-citizen-madariaga.html


stay tuned!
farmer

No comments: