Friday, July 14, 2017

Escalation 666 - Javier Solana`s 75th birthday


Today, on Javier`Solana`s 75th birthday 2017 July 14 German Metalband Masterplan released their new single from their upcoming album with songs by the band Helloween named "ESCALATION 666":

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/listen-to-masterplans-reworked-version-of-helloweens-escalation-666/



Note also the reference to GOLD: 



(aka gold prize exact 10 years ago to the day was 666.00 USD at Wall Street) !

and:

1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,
2 Chronicles 9:13 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents.

Also on the cover can be seen a castle in front of the full moon "light". 
The name of Javier Solana can be translated: bright/ new house of (sun)shine, not to forget the many horns/kings wandering around like lost zombies and complaining:

"...I warm my hands on the flames of lies
In vain I scream against the wind
They don't understand my last testament
Escalation 666
Escalation 666
Escalation 666
Deceit and malice
Every smile hides betrayal and greed, hypocrisy
We've been like brothers
Now I hold out my hands to a bloodless, to a bloodless soul
Shadows on the wall
Darkness is spreading
I warm my hands on the flames of lies..."


No comments: